Happy Day

"Happy Day"

2017-07-20 22:00:50

I’m SKE48 Team S Leader Kitagawa Ryouha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much


Yesterday 19th, July was the release date for
SKE48 21st single “Igai ni Mango” 💛💛

And we had the “zeropoji” performance at Zepp Nagoya and Zepp Tokyo at the same time🎤

And I performed at Zepp Tokyo 😊

Ah~~~

Your enthusiasm and power were great
I can feel it every time we have the live performance

About the live this time
Everyone has been assigned with their own responsibility
And how to attract the audience

We got to perform the songs from other group
And perform unit songs with unusual members line ups

Among them
I got to perform “Suica Baby” and “Girls Rule”
I’m very happy 😊😊😊😊😊💗

Did you enjoy it too?


A picture with Saki-chan 🌷

3 members of 6th gen
Oshirin, Yuzuki, and Saki-chan performed “Koi Yori mo Dream”

I was moved
The lyrics and the members line up were the best
I cried when I watched it 😢😢

And also the members who performed “Sunenagara Ame”
It’s really great and I got goosebumps watching it

And also “Koko de Ippatsu” performed by Churi-san and Airi
They are just so cute
I was moved by the dialogue in the song 😢

I’m happy with Yumako-san being the centre
when performed “Everyday Kachuusha”
She’s the cutest 💗

It’s going to be endless if I point out 1 by 1

It’s the best live ever

We’re off to a great start for the release of “Igai ni Mango”
I’m happy that we ranked No.1 at Oricon Daily Chart 😊😊😊😊

Thanks!!!

As for the live yesterday
TBS Channel 1 will broadcast it on 5th, August
from 10pm onwards , a 90 minutes special 😊

And guess what
On 26th, July 
The documentary of this live will be on terrestrial broadcasting
at midnight 2:07pm

I’m really grateful for that

You all MUST check it out 😊🌈

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

And also thanks for the LINELIVE which
commemorates the release of the single after the live

Along with Yuzuki, we were assigned with the MC role
I’m still lacking certain skills
And didn’t do so well, I’m so sorry 😢

Yuzuki helps me a lot.
Thanks ya~~


And thanks for everyone who went easy on me

https://live.line.me/channels/21/broadcast/4088239

The archive is available to be replayed
please watch it 🌷

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Q…What things do you enjoy during handshake event ?

Of course the fact that I get to meet with you all
“We received energy from you”
“Thanks to you, we can work harder for our job and studies”
When I received such response, with just these
I can feel that there’s a meaning for me to be here
I’m glad that I’m here ☺️☺️☺️

I was also a fan like you in the past
being encouraged and invigorated by 48G
So becoming the reason for your smile
is my greatest happiness now ♪😊😊

Q…What’s your top 3 sushi
3rd Torotaku
2nd - Squid
1st - Engawa

A few years ago
Squid is always the top of my chart
but after I know about Engawa, it breaks the record 💗

Q…What’s the first CD you bought?

Sakura no Ki ni Narou 🌸

Before this single
I already liked AKB48
but I didn’t buy any CDs before that

The handshake event ticket inside the CD
I can still remember I was moved by it 🌻

Thanks for all your questions
I will continue to answer them~~~

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

I stuffed it with a lot of content
I’m sorry if it’s hard to read 😢

Thanks for reading it till the end ☺️☺️☺️🌷🌷🌷


Upload a photo of myself during the live
I look happy~~~ (LOL)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango