The Person I Love The Most

"The Person I Love The Most" 

2017-08-13 19:20:08

I'm SKE48 Team S Leader Kitagawa Ryouha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much


Thanks for coming to the 3 day handshake events👭

Partly because this is an event for the general election single
the queue didn't break
A lot of fans came
There's a lot of first timers
I'm glad that they choose my slots and came😊😊😊

There's a lot of regulars too
They made me laugh
They concerned about me and asked if I'm alright🌷🌷
I'm happy that everyone is so meticulous

I feel a lot of love for these 3 days.

This month got a lot of handshake event
I'm running out of clothes 😅💧 (LOL)
I have to go shopping again 😊

Seems like everyone is paying attention to my clothes
Asking about the brand
Being interested in it
It makes me happy😊😊💘

Thanks for being here for so long.

I'm blessed that everyone is with me.😊😊😊😊


゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Questions Corner

Q.Is there a specific hairstyle you want to try?

I want to try a short hairsyle
My ideal one is like NMB48 Ota Yuuri's.💗
She looks cute, I'm fascinated by her.

Q. Lately, which member are you with the most?

Lately I guess is Takeuchi Saki-chan💗💗💗
I'm very close with her😊😊

A super positive person (her)
and super negative person (me)
It's a great balance (LOL)

Q. What is your favorite song for Team 4 [Yume o Shinaseru Wake ni wa Ikanai] theater stage performance?

I like "Jelly Beans" very much when I performed it for the first time💗
As for the reason...
I'm sure you all know, without needing me to spell it out, right?😊😊💗
I want to try perform it with the yellow outfit

Speaking overall
I like "Yume o Shinaseru Wake ni wa Ikanai"
and "Seishun no Inazuma"😊😊

That's right!!
It's been a while since my last Team 4 stage performance
I get to perform it on August 18th
I'm happy.💗
I will catch all your attention

Thanks for all your questions.
I'm still collecting right now📮💗
















゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

And today,
It's Miyazawa Sae-san's birthday,
who I like the most.🎂💗
If it wasn't for Sae-san
I wouldn't be here now.
For me, she's someone very precious to me.




My favorite photos📷✨

SKE48 Team S Leader
AKB48 Team 4
Kitagawa Ryouha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango