19 Years old!

"19 Years old!" 

2017-10-11 09:26:02

I'm SKE48 Team S Leader Kitagawa Ryouha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much


It's my birthday party, organized on the actual day itself, which is October 9th🎂💗


The moment the curtain lifted
As far as I could see was a purple cyalume wave,
It was beautiful
From start to finish
You all liven it up with your best
Did a lot of "Ryouha" calls,
and also other member's call too.
The scene right in front of my eyes,
Was unbelievably bright
There were so many fans cheering for me
Even now I can still remember it clearly in my mind

Before the birthday party was decided,
Since entering October,
I had been thinking about what to say during my speech
But the more I thought about it,
the more lost I was
Like should I talk about my true feelings
Or should I just speak proactively
Without deciding on anything
I just continued with my mind in a confused state

But when I looked at everyones faces
I guess the thing I wanted to talk the most,
About the thing that I felt frustrated the most in this year
About the general election which had been on my mind all the time, and made my feel gloomy.
I'm glad that I got to speak out my true feelings by myself
After I became leader,
Just when I was worried about that,
The general election was around the corner
That's why I wanted to achieve something remarkable to build up my confidence

As a leader, I must achieve something remarkable to make my words carry weight
and also become a leader who everyone acknowledges
My thought about the general election was strong,
The fact that I failed to rank up,
I failed to contribute anything for SKE48
I hate everything about myself
and became self-loathing

The result of the general election
The fact that I became a leader
A lot of things piled up
I couldn't take it anymore and became a flat tire
There were times where I lost my usual self
I didn't ask for someone to help even though I wanted to
I tried my best to conceal my depression
There were times where I couldn't do anything about it

Ranked 5th for Stage Fighter
1st for AiiA Fashion CM Request Event
I can slowly see the remarkable result,
which is a gift from everyone
I can finally feel that there are a lot of fans who are doing their best for me
When I say "I WANT TO DO IT!!!"
and you all reply "Thanks for telling us!!!"
You all weren't annoyed by it even when conveying my true feelings
In fact, a lot of fans were happy about it instead.
Aaahh~~~
My true feelings.
Everyone told me that it's fine to say my true feelings
Looking back at this year (18th)
Frankly speaking, it's the most frustrating year since I joined SKE48
Although I was troubled by a lot of things
but it's a year that
I felt you all have been very supportive of me this year😊😊😊

It was nothing but a year that's supported by you all
I felt really blessed from being cheered by you all.


This will be my last year before turning 20
So the thing that I want to look forward to is releasing my own photobook, which I dream about the most
I will be happy if I can release it before turning 20
Although it's still a dream😊😊
but it's the dream that I want to make happen the most
I will be happy if you all support me on that 😊😊😊👍


My birthday booth also kinda feels mature-ish and cute
😊😊💗

Seems like it was based on "Photo Technic Digital" magazine
I took some of those lovely flowers, made it into a bouquet
and brought it back home😊😊
I'm happy because I love flowers very much
The front door of my house looks incredibly gorgeous with it
and became fragrant 🌷🌷💗   

To everyone, thanks again.


My 19th year is beginning with a good start.👍👍
That's right!
In my 19th year
I will definitely live my days happy enough to say "I'm happy" at least once a day.
For now, I managed to do it (LOL)

SKE48 Team S Leader
AKB48 Team 4
Kitagawa Ryouha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango