Blog in Slow Progress!

"Blog in Slow Progress!" 

2017-09-18 22:42:38

I'm SKE48 Team S Leader Kitagawa Ryouha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much


゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Today I got to perform on Music Station Ultra FES


Today’s hairstyle is straight with diagonal fringe
It's been a while since I had diagonal fringe
What do you think?
Sometimes I think I should do it for a change😊😊

And at Music Station today,
SKE48 got to perform "Coquettish Juutai Chuu"
I like that outfit very much💗💗

And as for my part,
I sing "Street corner runway, you wave your hand
At the pedestrian crossing"
It's a 3 part lyrics for me, Churi-san and Suda-san
Personally, I feel very relieved.
Or perhaps I should say I like it💗

Frankly speaking, it's because I like Churi-san and Suda-san

By having the opportunity to perform here
It's our pleasure.
As a member of SKE48, I'm proud of it

Right after singing,
I immediately checked my performance a few times with the video taken by someone for me, with my phone.

Oooh! Good!
Our dance steps are in-sync
We are so happy as we’re satisfied with our performance 😊😊💗


I was with Rara the whole time today and yesterday.😊😊😊
She's so cute and lovely
I just can't leave her alone.
Although she's my junior
but just being with her makes me feel relieved
That's what she's to me

゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

After that, together with Saki-chan
We went to have a meal
We went to a beauty salon
Got our hair smoothed
They always make us look beautiful.
So satisfying.
Before this, I wasn't able to grow my hair to be so smooth and dry
But after I found this beauty salon, which I have been visiting constantly
I managed to grow it beautifully.😊😊

I guess I get excited when my hair is smooth and dry.
I will be happy.
As usual, I'm bad at drying my hair. (LOL)
I will try my best.👍👍

I also got to go to the very delicious ice cream shop,
which I found recently.😋
Seems like Saki-chan also got interested in it
I want to go together again with her😊💗😊


It's a very fulfilling day!!
Happy Day!!

゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Questions Corner
 
Q. What will you do if your daughter in the future tells you that she wants to become an idol?

I will share all my experience with her.😊
And if she still wants to do it after that, I will let her do what she likes.♪!

Q. What kind of image do you have of an adult female?
Do you have any adult female you admire?
For example an actress or famous person.

I think people who looks good with red lipstick is an adult female.
And I admire Ayase Haruka-san, Sasaki Nozomi-san,
Tsuchiya Tao-san, Ishihara Satomi-san.

Q. Are there any sports that you would like to do?

Not a sport but I want to run.
My desire of wanting to run is getting stronger lately
My athletic blood is boiling.
Ah...I want to run.
It makes me feel refreshed.
That's why I like it

Q. Now it's September, and it feels like Autumn-ish.
What do you like about Autumn?

Mashed sweet potatoes with sweetened chestnuts!!!😊😊
I love it very much.

I want to eat it as much as I want.
And also Kyoho grape!!!🍇
I like seedless Kyoha grape very much
I can eat it forever (everyday).
I want to go for Kyoho grape picking!!!😊💗

Thanks for all your comments and questions.
At the comments column
I saw a lot of "Congratulations for ranking 5th for Stage Fighter"
I'm overflowing with happiness just by reading it.💗

Thanks again.

゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

That's right.
Seems like the theater performance schedule for October is out.
And guess what!
There's two rounds of Team S performance on October 9th!!!
My birthday stage will be on that day itself!?!?!?🎂

I think I never get to celebrate it on the actual day.
Could it be on that day...♪😊😊
I wonder how will it be...
Getting Excited♪🌻

Ah, and also...
I get to perform at Yuria-sans graduation stage performance💗
It's my pleasure.
I will give my best

Masana-san graduation concert is also around the corner
It will gradually get more busy this month
But the only thing I'm proud of
is my strong body being my weapon
I will do my best (LOL)

Everyone, please keep yourself in good shape!!!

SKE48 Team S Leader
AKB48 Team 4
Kitagawa Ryouha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango