Yuria-san!

"Yuria-san!" 

2017-09-29 22:01:59

I'm SKE48 Team S Leader Kitagawa Ryouha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much


Recently, I started liking caffe latte.
Previously I have no interest in coffee at all
If you really want to know, I'm bad at it.
And I couldn't drink it at all.

Suddenly, one day
I want to drink coffee
I'm craving for it ☕
Once I drank it, it taste delicious.
Since that day, I'm totally into it.
I won't say I will go as far as black coffee.
But I like something like caffe latte.💗🌻

゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+


Yesterday, I got to perform at Yuria-sans graduation theatre stage performance.
I didn't expect to be selected as one of the members among them.
Starting with the rehearsal
It's fun

Everyone around me are mostly my seniors.
Them being there makes me feel calm,
Or I should say I feel relaxed
I feel very comfortable
Before I realized it, it was show time already.
Somehow during the rehearsal,
When Yuria-san came close to me,
somehow my shyness overflowed.
Ah, I was smiling and thinking what should I do?
I was freaking out alone (LOL)

But since I was chosen for it,
I didn't want to feel regret for not speaking with her
When I brought myself to talk to her,
We talked a lot,
things about being a leader,
about the future.
At that time,
I managed to untie a knot somewhere in my heart.

I was really happy and grateful for Yuria-san's kindness in choosing me as one of the members to send her off.😢💗

A senior who I have never performed together with before,
and who is from a different team
I learned so much from her by just performing together.

After all, I'm happy that I got to perform with Yuria-san again at the theater performance.💗
I wonder if I managed to show you a little of my growth?


I will never forget this feeling.
Thanks to Yuria-san, I came to realize it.😊😊


゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

It's been awhile since my last "Seifuku no Me" stage performance.
The muscle ache is worse than I thought (LOL)
I laugh at it...
What can I do to make it heal faster?? (LOL)
Everyone, please tell me.😊

Tomorrow is the handshake event.
I'm looking forward to it!!


SKE48 Team S Leader
AKB48 Team 4
Kitagawa Ryouha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango