Music Station

"Music Station"

2017-07-21 21:52:50

I’m SKE48 Team S Leader Kitagawa Ryouha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much🍦


The performance at Music Station earlier is over

Ah~~~
I was so nervous 💧💧😅

But…

I was able to enjoy myself very much 😊😊💗

How does everyone see SKE48?

The more people who know about SKE48
and become interested in SKE48
will make me very happy~~~

I truly enjoyed it
Best performance ever.

Hope I managed to convey my feelings to everyone

The fact that we got to perform there
And received such opportunity
We shouldn’t take it for granted

I want to move forward without
forgetting to be grateful to everyone 😊🌷


A photo with Rara 🌻🌻🌞

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Questions Corner

Q…For ice cream, you prefer stick or cup ?
Let’s see~~~
Anything is fine as long as it’s delicious 🙆
By the way, I ate a cup ice cream today
Matcha flavour 🍵💚

Q…Have you climbed Mount Fuji before?
Have you thought of climbing it?

No I don’t. I rarely been to mountains.
But I’m interested.
I want to climb it 🗻

Q…Before joining SKE48, did you ever go to an AKB48 group handshake event?

No I didn’t. I watched them on tv 📺
I stayed up late watching their videos
And read their blogs
But I didn’t know how to purchase the handshake tickets 💦💦

Q…What’s the surprising side of you that people always say?

Surprisingly, I’m a spoiled kid
And I’m friendly
A lot of people say that to me
Surprised, right? 🌷🌷

Thanks for all your questions
I will continue to answer your questions 💚💚

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Music Station tissue box
We are getting more and more

It’s too precious to use it
So I didn’t use any of them

It’s my treasure 😇😇

I wonder how many I collected…?


After I joined SKE48
My treasures are gradually increasing

Ah~~~
I’m a lucky fellow~~~

Once again it hits on me today 💗

With the happy feeling…


Good Night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango