5th Place!

"5th Place!" 

2017-09-04 18:01:15

I'm SKE48 Team S Leader Kitagawa Ryouha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much


It's already September before I realized it

Nowadays, I'm totally surprised by how short summer is,
And the fact that this year is ending very soon in 3 months
I was able to perform on Kohaku Uta Gassen with the help of everyones votes ranking me at 49,
It was as if it happened recently.
I can't keep up with how fast time flies (LOL)

I get the feeling that I say this every year.
Such as "I turned 30 years old before I realized it"
The people around me says it quite often (LOL)

It's so scary! (LOL)

I'm still in my teens.
I will turn 19 this year,
so it will be my last year as a teen
That's also scary too.

The day I turn 20 will come
I picture myself to be very mature when I’m 20
I'm worried about turning 20 with my current self-condition (what she has achieved so far)
And worrying about our age will never end.
By Ryouha who is 18 years old

゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Questions Corner

It's been awhile since I last answered
I'm sorry.🙇🙏

Q.Lately, do you have a habit of saying something?

I wonder~~~
When I think about it now, I have no idea
To every fan of mine, what do you think it is? (LOL)

Q.Do you have breakfast with milk? tea? or plain water?

I don't drink milk at all.
I only put in a little when I have cereal.
Just that I guess?

Most likely it's tea or just plain water
Both are prepared for me
It's up to my mood

Lately, my house is serving Rooibos tea
and I like that very much🍵💚

Q. What's your favorite hairstyle for live and theater performances?

If the live has a large audience,
I usually go for something outstanding I guess?
Just like Mihama that time,
I put up my fringe to show my face fully
Even from afar, one can easily tell that it’s me?
Something like that!!

As for theater performances, it's up to my mood (LOL)
But one that helps me relax the most is the straight hairstyle,
or curly straight hair I guess?
As for during tv programmes,
I won't risk it and mostly go for the typical one.👍👍😊

Q. Besides your cyalume colors, what color do you like?

White!! White!!
When I was thinking of changing my cyalume colors,
I was wondering if I should go for white only.
Having a very hard time thinking.

During the theater performance, when I saw every cyalume change to white,
it was beautiful and I'm touched by it💗

Maybe white...I guess?

Thanks for all your questions.
I'm still collecting right now.😊👍

゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

 That's right! The thing that I wanted to tell you the most today.

Stage Fighter
The 7th battle for the center position
I managed to rank 5th!!!
It's 5th place! 5th!!! (;_;)
It's amazing!!!

For the first time,
I want to participate in this CM which is only for those who ranked 8th or higher.
I want to do it!
I want to convey that to you all

Since this is the first time,
I guess it's hard to even rank 16th or higher.
I had been thinking about it somewhere in my heart.

But, I ranked 9th during preliminary result,
7th for mid result,
and 5th at the final result

Everyone was gradually getting me to a higher rank
Ryouchanzu, you are all amazing!!!
We did it.(;_;)💜

Reading the comments from everyone on 755,
We finally managed to share the joy together.
Somehow I feel relieved.
It's all thanks to everyone of you!!!

Thanks to everyone of you,
I managed to smile happily like now
I will definitely return this favor
So please wait for it
Anyway, I just want to express my gratitude

Really thanks again!!!😊😊


Tomorrow I'm have theater stage performance!!
Which hairstyle should I go for~~~
I’m always trouble by it
And can't decide on it (LOL)

This is common for someone who is indecisive


Thanks for reading it until the end.

Cya!!


SKE48 Team S Leader
AKB48 Team 4
Kitagawa Ryouha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

Igai ni Mango