My True Feeling

"My True Feeling"

2017-07-17 19:13:33

I’m SKE48 Team S Leader Kitagawa Ryoha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much🍦


Thanks for coming to the
“Negaigoto no Mochigusare” handshake event
yesterday and today

It’s been a while since the last normal handshake event 👭💗

Also because it’s the general election single
a lot of fans came to it

Most of the topics are about the general election

“Congratulations on ranking at 64th”
“Is it fine to congratulate you…?”
I heard those the most

Of course it’s fine to congratulate. 💮
I ranked 64th together with you all

It doesn’t just belongs to me
but we won it together 🎂🎉

But…

I really felt frustrated
I’m so frustrated that I don’t want to talk about it! (LOL) 😊😊😊

But I’m proactive ♪

For these 2 days I can totally feel it
There’s still a lot of fans who believe in me
who stayed with me😢😢😢

Just like now, I want to see the beautiful scenery with everyone
who stayed with me

I want to show it to you
That’s my thought

Until then
I will be happy if you continue to support me
I will be happy if you stay with me 😊😊💗

Promise me~!😏😏


 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+
Questions Corner

Q…What’s your favourite fruit?

Strawberry🍓
Peach🍑
Seedless Kyoho grapes🍇
I guess?
I like fruit in general ♪

Q…What’s the deciding factor when you buy clothes?

Let’s see. I guess it’s the design and colour.
I look from various perspectives
I guess I will buy the clothes that come to my mind
Lately [REDYAZEL] is totally my type
The clothes I wore for the handshake event yesterday and today
It’s all [REDYAZEL] clothes ☺️👗

Q…Lately what’s the food that you finally know about the deliciousness of it?
Matcha
Before this I tried it a few times but I still don’t know about it’s deliciousness
But lately I have started to get Matcha flavour items 🍵💚

Especially Matcha flavour ice cream
I like it very much🍦💚

Q…What’s the most happiest thing to you after you joined SKE48
The fact that I can feel the love and kindness from others
And the fact that I get to meet with you all ♪

I’m very proud of it  😊😊

Thanks for all your questions 💗
I’m still collecting questions~~~

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

The MUSIC ON! TV’s video footage has been released 🌷🌷

[#マルとバツ]

Main Part -> https://www.m-on-music.jp/0000214895/

I had an enjoyable time shooting with everyone 🌷💗

Please watch it

[FINEBOYS]-san magazine will be sell on July, 7th


Please read this too 💗

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Thanks for reading it till the end


Upload a photo of myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango