Baby

"Baby"

2017-07-23 20:37:01

I’m SKE48 Team S Leader Kitagawa Ryouha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much🍦

Your impressions about our performance at Music station

Thanks for all your comments ☺️🌷

“Your performance was great”
I received a lot of those comments
I’m so happy 

By the way
The day we performed at MSta (Music Station)
21st July was my grandmothers birthday 🎂🎉

When I reached home
“I saw you on TV. Best birthday present for me”
My grandmother said that to me
She enjoyed it

When I heard those words from her
I was extremely happy 😊😊😊

There’s nothing more happier than
making others happy

I’m so happy~~ 🌷🌷

Today it’s the cute Goto Rara-chan’s birthday 🎂🎊
We performed on the same stage earlier

While we were making ice cream
I took out the cake to surprise her 🌷🌷

Rara seems to be happy
I’m glad 😢💗

Please be my baby-chan forever 👶

I shall be by Rara’s side and watch over her
To ensure that she can keeps smiling

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Questions Corner

Q…In your opinion, what’s your charm points?

My eyes 👁
Since a long time ago , everyone praised my eyes
but my eyesight is extremely bad (LOL)

Q…For your favourite food, will you eat that first?
Or save it for last?

I will save it for last
I wonder why~~~
But I’m like that since then 😀

Q…During your time being a fan, which AKB48 members’ blogs have you read?
I think I read all of them
but I read Sae-san’s blog many times ( ̄ー ̄)

Thanks for all your questions 💗
I’m still collecting questions 

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Today it’s Yukata festival
As for my Yukata

It’s like that

Unusual colours combination

But I like something like this
So happy 💗💗💗

Now I’m going for Rajira radio program
So nervous

I will do my best!!! 🌈

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango