Totally absorbed into it

"Totally absorbed into it"

2017-07-15 23:17:01

Good Evening
I'm SKE48 Team KII's Hidaka Yuzuki

Thanks for your likes and commentsšŸ˜Š

Aichiteru, Uta-tube, and Ongaku no Hi
Thanks for watchingšŸ’•

I can't believe I got to be on TV so much in one day!
I'm overjoyed! Extremely overjoyed!

Next will be AKB48show!
Please watch itšŸ˜‹

It's been awhile since the last time
I went for Aichiteru recording

I introduced Nishio green tea


I even wore this

Somehow I look good in it
I feel comfortable with itšŸ˜¹

I got to drink some delicious green tea
I like it a lot morešŸ’•

I will go to Nishio again

Ongaku no Hi!

Before we performed
I almost cried watching the VTR
But since we had to perform after that
I did my best not to cry
But now when I think about it again
I feel like crying

We got to perform "Igai ni Mango" on tv on The Mango Day
It must be fatešŸ˜ŠšŸ’­
Happy! Happy!

This time I went for Ponytail
Did you find me?

Although it finished so fast, it was fun
Like alwaysšŸ˜ŠšŸ’•


After we finished
Together with Sakipon and Yunana
We went for dinner together

We laughed earnestly (LOL)

We went to have our dinner at Onyasai
But it seems like they only eat what they like

It's like Saki only ate the lettuce and mushrooms
and Yunana happily finished the fish ball and water dumpling

All of them are definitely delicious...

For me
Hmm... I just simply ordered anything that looks delicious
and finished it LOL

I’m not really a picky eater
As for buffet, we get to order anything we like
It's nice, right?
Really...LOL

We were happily chatting
We were happily eating

Today was a fun filled dayšŸ˜˜
I hope to have a lot of fun tomorrow too

Please look forward to the handshake eventšŸ‘šŸ’“
For those who are coming, please take care of me

And so!
Good Night

Thanks for reading.šŸ˜Š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango