Please be fooled by me

"Please be fooled by me"

2017-07-14 22:00:50

I’m SKE48 Team S’s Kitagawa Ryoha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much🌻💗


How was your day?

It’s been awhile since I woke up
when the morning news was showing, yesterday🐔🐔

I was shocked
When I looked outside, it was slightly bright🌅
I was shocked and fall asleep again (LOL)

But today, I got a good sleep
So I’m very energetic

It’s been awhile since I meet with Rara-tan👶🍼💗


She’s so lovable and cute
She’s my lovely baby-chan

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Questions Corner

Q…Who can you sleep peacefully with the most?
I was supposed to sleep together with her yesterday and the day before
I fell asleep first so we didn’t get to do that (LOL)
I wonder if we can do that today~~~

Of course I can sleep peacefully with Saki-chan
and maybe Rara?😊😊💗
She’s so cute and makes me feel better🌷🌷

Q…What do you drink the most?

I live without hydrating myself much
I don’t drink much when I don’t realise I need to

But I heard that water is good for me
so I’m trying my best to drink it 🚰
As for tea, I’m drinking a “special tea” 🍵
**special tea - it’s a tea which helps to lose body fat

Q…Will you put mayonnaise on cold chinese noodles?

At first I will just eat it as it is
Half way when I feel like changing the flavour
I will put it
Putting mayonnaise on cold chinese noodles
is the best combination~~~😊😊💗

Q…How do you relieve your stress?
Eat and sleep
And find someone to listen to me
I love calling someone to chat too

When I’m free I will just call someone
And get them to listen to me📞♪

Q…What do you do when you really can’t sleep?
For the time being, I will close my eyes
If that doesn’t work, I will play with my phone (LOL)
Bad advice 💧💧
 
If you still can’t fall asleep,
please do “Counting Ryoha” on your bed *like Counting sheep*
I bet you will fall asleep with that😎

Thanks for all your questions
I wonder if you all are able to know more about me~~~🌻🌻

I’m still collecting questions💗💗💗

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Now, things I want to get
Things I want to do
It’s overflow and I’m troubled by it😨😨😨

I’m a desire monster👻👻👻

Ah!
SKE48 “Igai ni Mango” Fifth round of sales has just started 🌷🌷

http://shop.mu-mo.net/st/special/ske48_21stsg/?utm_source=artistsite&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=ske48_21stsg

I want to meet with you all~~~

Just pretend that you are being fooled by me (LOL)
Please come and see me once
You will be amused by me ☺️🌻

Please invite your friends and come together
I will be waiting for you in my lane😊😊

PS:I’m sleepy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango