Leader

"Leader"

2017-07-11 22:18:09

I’m Kitagawa Ryouha,
Team S Leader
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much

Today, when I was introducing myself like usual
“You don’t mention about you being the leader?”, Jurina-san asked

Ah…

I was hesitant
So I couldn’t say it
But I did, while blushing and looking shy

Hope I can say that someday with confidence

Until then, please look after me👼

And today, it’s the first time
we performed “Igai ni Mango” Team S version
at the theatre💛💛

It’s so fun that I’m grinning

Ah~~I guess this song does liven things up

For those who haven’t watched it
please watch it with DMM📺✨

Today I somehow feel like I performed quite well
for other songs too

I want you all to watch it♪(><)(><)

And this
After the show
I received it from Jurina-san

Surprisingly it blew away all my fatigue
I’m feeling happy

I felt her love with that indifferent kindness of hers
I’m blessed to have such an awesome senior

Jurina-san, thanks 💗

It’s very delicious 💗

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Question Corner

Thanks for asking a lot of questions

Q…What’s your top 3 dishes by your grandmother?
3 - Kinpira-style sautéed burdock
2 - Vegetables fried in batter
1 - Toufu hamburger steak

I guess?

But of course dishes like miso soup
and stewed food are delicious too
Lately the miso soup are white miso soup
It’s very delicious💗

Q…What’s the song you would like perform when looking at the sunset
sink into the sea at the Mihama Kaiyuusai live?

I guess it’s “Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka”🌆
Personally I like that song very much
Speaking of that song, it reminds me of AKB49 Musical
Something that I will never forget

Q…Why do you want to start this question corner with your blog?
I want to communicate with you all through this ameblog
Since you all are kind enough to leave comments in my blog
I want to answer them♪😊

I’m still collecting questions

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

The weather is hot everyday
but please do take care of yourself

It was so hot that the ice cream was going to melt
but it tastes better than before🍦

*Grinning*😊😊😊😊

I will pay attention not to eat too much ice cream⚠️




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango