Happy 9th Anniversary!

"Happy 9th Anniversary!" 

2017-10-05 22:27:19

I'm SKE48 Team S Leader Kitagawa Ryouha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much


Today, SKE48 welcomed it's 9th anniversary!!
Following yesterday's anniversary eve,
thanks for coming to the 9th anniversary special performance today🌸
 
We performed all the singles up until now.
A setlist that can feel the history of SKE48


And thus, we welcomed our 9th anniversary today
I'm really blessed that I'm standing on the stage as an SKE48 member.

As time goes by, my love towards the group grows stronger.

For the sake of SKE48
The SKE48 that I like
The SKE48 that I treasure
I will work as hard as I can
Once again I realized this
It was such a day.
And there are happy announcements too


And new members for Team S😊💗😊💗😊
This is great

Now I became more interested in the Team S hereafter
The importance of each of them
While being clumsy, as a leader
I will do my best to convey my love to them better
Team S will be just fine
Please go easy on us💗
And, please follow us.



LET'S DO IT!!!

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

QnA corner

Q.Frankly speaking, what's your favorite Team K song?

I like "Saishuu Bell ga Naru" theater performance songs very much
And I like "Sougen no Kiseki" too

Q. What's the difference between Café au lait and Cafe Latte?

Eh? I wonder...
Just my personal opinion, Café au lait is sweet!
Cafe Latte is a little bit, like an adult taste
Am I spot on?

Q. I think you like eating fish in raw and grilled it.
But which one do you really like ?

I like sashimi!
I love sushi.🐟
Especially the flounder's edge, whiskered velvet shrimp,
squid, salmon.♡♡♡

Q. Do you add stew on your rice?

First of all, I prefer not to eat stew
And if it's stew, I probably go with Hayashi rice
or Curry rice.🍛

Q. Right now, what are you into?

It's autumn, so I'm into autumn clothes now
Actually, I didn't get to go and buy it yet😢💧
When I become less busy,
I want make time for shopping,
and buy autumn clothes.
I want a beret badly😊

Q. What will you definitely bring with you when you go for work or outing?

The protection amulet my grandmother gave me
And also perfume
I have smell fetish so I want to always smell good (LOL)

Today, I answered a lot of questions.
I'm still collecting the questions.
So I will be waiting for your questions in the comments section😊😊💗

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Starting tomorrow,
I will switch my mind for the General Election Ranked In Concert on October 8th.
I will do my best in order to perform at it in my best condition

And there's 2 rounds of theater stage performance on October 9th
I wonder if there's something special for the evening stage???
Everyone!!!
I'm counting on you all to liven it up!!!
I'm looking forward to it (LOL)


SKE48 Team S Leader
AKB48 Team 4
Kitagawa Ryouha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango