4 years ago Today

"Happy Day"

2017-07-26 22:28:59

I’m SKE48 Team S Leader Kitagawa Ryouha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much🍦

Thanks for coming to the theater performance today

You know
4 years ago today
It was my first time performing at under position
for the Team S RESET theater performance

I can still remember it
Things that happened 4 years ago
I’m who I am today all thanks to that day

I want to praise my younger self from back then~~

I managed to pull it through (LOL) 😊

I will never forget the experience
I obtained during those times

I cry whenever I think about it (LOL)

That’s what I can think of

Now it’s the time to build my future
If I don’t do my best, there’s no future for me

I want to tell myself that
I learned a lot from today's performance
A lot of homework for me

What I have been doing right now
All of it is crucial

As long as I’m here
I will continue to do my best

I will make everyone say that
Team S is the BEST

There’s a lot of things I must do

I’m not saying it without any thought 😊😊😊

There’s something I must protect

Everyone, please look after us

I will also do my best~~~!!!!


Today I went for the hairstyle I had during my earlier time

Did you realize that???

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Questions Corner

Q…What’s the food you hate the most, something you can’t even eat?
Coriander, Chrysanthemum, Celery, butterbur
And raw carrot 💦💦

Q…Do you want to travel to the future or the past?
The future
I’m curious about it
Me in 10 years later, I want to know what will I be doing at 28 years old 💗💗💗

I hope the future will turn out as I want it to be (LOL)


Q...If you were to say something to your 15 and 16 year old self, 
what would you say?

You can do better than this!
Say something!
Smile!

That’s all I have to say

Q…Do you hate cheese cake?

Hate….Hmmm
I’m just not good with it (LOL)

I will definitely not buy it for myself
I don’t really like cheese flavour ice cream too

But I like the cheese as it is 💗

Thanks for all your questions
I’m still collecting them 🙃🙃
I'm waiting for you to write more in the comments section

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

CBC Radio Festival is almost here!!!

I’m looking forward to it
But feeling unease too

Will I be alright…
Yes, I WILL !!! (LOL)

Unfounded confidence is IMPORTANT!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango