Uta-Tube

"Uta-Tube"

2017-07-07 23:21:40

I’m Kitagawa Ryouha,
18 years old, who loves ice cream very much

Today I participated in the shooting for Uta-Tube

Of course, we performed the new song "Igai ni Mango"
which will go on sale on July, 19

There were other songs that we performed for the first time too

I wonder if during "that" song
the part where I kissed "that" member 💋
was recorded in the footage or not
I think it was a recording full of highlights

I guess when I heard everyone call
and saw the light sticks
I got excited very quickly
It's the BEST~~~ that I wanted to scream out loud 😊😊👍

Thanks for everyone who helped liven things up
The broadcast date is July, 15📢
 


Also, there were a lot of young members during the shoot today
We played the Fruit Basket game backstage

It was full of laughter and energetic voices

Everyone was so lovely and cute💗
I was comforted by them😊😊👍

I'm with Non-san and Saki-chan💗

Lately, I have been focused on searching for cute people pictures
Who are you into?
Of course it's me...right?

*Grinning*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango