Present

"Present"

2017-07-14 00:18:52

I’m SKE48 Team S’s Kitagawa Ryoha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much


Right, a few days ago
CBC Radio Summer Festival published the festival schedule
 
http://hicbc.com/radio/matsuri/timetable/

SKE48 is the key performer at the main stage🌷💗
Last year I didn’t get to perform
And I wanted to perform so badly
So I feel very happy💗🍦

There will be a lot of juniors performing too
I look forward to seeing how the performance will turn out!!!😊

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+


Questions Corner

Q…What’s your favourite stall at festivals?
Definitely the strawberry streets , chocolate banana🍓🍌
Last time I always eat the Neriame😊

Q…Do you have a daily routine?
I will never miss the stretching and massaging after shower
Thanks to that my body has become flexible

Q…Not asking you to your pray but
right before any important occasion and live performance
Do you do anything to boost your motivation?

I will put on the perfume I like!
And right before the live performance
I beat my chest (LOL)
It fires me up (LOL)🔥🔥

Q…What’s your favourite ramen? 🍜
I usually don’t eat ramen~~
If it’s noodles, I like udon😊😊
And cold noodles, especially the chinese cold noodles, I like it 💗

Thanks for all your questions💗
I will be happy if this corner helps you to understand me a little better😊😊🌷

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Today I had a job,
which was a present from all of you.🎁
Thanks to everyone, I got to have this opportunity
Tasting this happiness
I did my best so everyone can be a little bit more proud of me

It’s been awhile since I got so tired😶😶😶

But it comes with satisfaction
I’m grateful for it. And happy too.


While I was eating the chocolate mint ice cream
It looked like Sakipon who sit next to me wanted to try it too
So I fed her

And her teeth became like toothpaste (LOL)

Geez….

Such kids
A person who doesn’t know the deliciousness of it

Hehe~~~~😏😏😏

And tonight I’m sleeping with this Sakipon <3 💗

Yesterday I fell asleep first so I didn’t get to sleep with her😪😪

Ah~
I bet I will have a good night sleep today

Happy…


PS: Today I ate 3 ice creams *hehe*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango