Osaka and Radio Programme

"Osaka and Radio Programme"

2017-07-13 23:36:44

Good Evening
I'm SKE48 Team KII's Hidaka Yuzuki

Thanks for your likes and comments😊

Even for someone like me
You gave me your kind words
I'm really thankful😭

Today me and Kanon-san visited
DiskPeer Nihonbashi branch
Shinseido Namba branch
Tower Records Namba branch
Tsutaya Ebisubashi branch
Tower Records Osaka Umeda Marubiru branch
HMV Grandfront Osaka branch😋💕

I'm happy that we got the opportunity
to promote our new song in Osaka

I have always longed to make such courtesy visits
and promote things ourselves
I think these activities are very important
I was very happy about it😁

Each shop assistant was very kind and energetic
and treated us very well
I would definitely like to visit them again💭💛

We stuck the posters up and wrote a message on them for each store
You must visit them😘

The sales date is getting closer
And it’s only hit me now💭

And for the individual handshake events
I'm counting on you for the 5th round of the sales



I couldn’t upload all the pictures
so I narrowed it down to two after careful selection😭

After that we went for lessons and etc

It's been awhile since my last recording for
1 + 1 wa 2 jyanai yo!

This time I'm partnered with 8th gen
research student Shirayuki Kohaku👼


I wasn't showing her a good example as a senior
But I'm sure we became closer
I think we have become more familiar with each other😊

We exchanged our contact details
I'm thinking of sending her stickers non-stop😁

The broadcast date is 26th July
Please check it out👏💛

Today..how should I put it
It was a super duper fruitful day

After this job, it's the next one
After that job, there’s another one

I was enjoying it all the way💭

It's a good thing

I hope tomorrow will be the same too

Thanks for reading my blog😘

See ya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango