Igai ni Mango



"Igai ni Mango"

2017-06-30 23:21:47

Good evening.
I’m SKE48 Team KII’s Hidaka Yuzuki.
Thanks for your like and comments.😊

Finally, from today the Ameblog has changed to [Igai ni Mango]

It will be almost a year since I got this opportunity to write Ameblog.
Even now!
I didn’t expect this day would come.
I’m so happy and want to do it forever.

You have to be a Senbatsu member to write on this blog.
Since I’ve been selected, I will update every day.
It’s all thanks to everyone’s support.😭😭

I’m sorry if I really don’t have time,
but I do update on a daily basis.

Please read my official blog too.
My official blog updates regularly.
Although it’s something trivial.
So please read it in your own free time.
I won’t mind at all.👋💭

Ameblog is a summary of the day,
so I give my best when writing it.

Sometimes I upload videos,
but I mostly upload photos.

From now on I will continue to write on Ameblog,
I will make good use of it.😌🎶




















By the way…
Have you watched the MV released today?

I will just leave the link here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV5eehoSWC0

Refreshing~~~👙🌺✨

I went with straight hair and a uniform,
braid with swimsuit.
Has everyone spotted me yet?

For now,
I can be seen during the “Splash!” part
and also when taking a polaroid.

(LOL)

Please look at it again…👀💕

My swimsuit is probably the cutest one…

Eh?

Ah, is there a photo of me in the swimsuit ??

I want you to watch the full version!!!
I will be sad if you don’t watch the full version!!

It’s a wonderful MV.🎶

I think they will continue to release more footage of it.
I look forward to your reactions.💕

Tomorrow I will participate in [THE MUSICDAY].🎤🎶

I will let you know again through twitter,
when it’s close to show time.

I’m extremely happy.

Please look for me.😭💕
I will give you hints about my hairstyle too.

Please look forward to it.

And

Once again…
From now on, please let me write on Ameblog.😁💛💛

Good Night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Wasshoi! Mihama!