A lot of Questions

"A lot of Questions"

2017-07-12 20:55:52

I’m Kitagawa Ryoha,
Team S Leader
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much


Thanks for all your comments
 
While reading the comments
It was all sort of things
which reminds me of something
that make me feels like “Ah~~~ I see”

I’m grateful of your feelings from your words
I’m very happy about it😊😊💗

Reading the comments here helps to boost my courage and confidence
It’s one of the things that I enjoy😊😊

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Today I was having lessons for the ZeroPoji performance☺️☺️
I just only danced a little
but the weather was so hot that I sweat 💦💦

Song like this, Song like that!!!
A song that I wanted to perform!?
And etc

I’m pretty sure it’s a setlist that everyone will be happy with.
Only a few days left before the show
I will train very hard
and make no mistake🌷🌷


゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Questions Corner

Q…Is there something new you would like to try?
Marathon!!!
Suddenly I felt like running!!!
My switch just flipped (LOL)
I feel refreshed when I run
It feels good

Q…What’s something common to you when you take the Shinkansen?  🚄🍃
The carriage is cold inside
It’s cold so lap blanket is my necessity😊👍

Q…When you were small, you went out to have fun? Or play at home?
I mostly went out to have fun
Kind of feel like I was at the park most of the time
During summer holiday, I went to the pool nearby🏊💭
I got suntanned until I looked burnt
Back in those days , my nick name was Ganguro-Tamago-chan

Q…When you work, who are the seniors and juniors that will make you relax by just being there?

For seniors, Makiko-san, Kaori-san, Yumako-san (Takagi Yumana)
They are the seniors I can rely on😊

As for juniors, Chikako, Kano, Rara, I guess~~~
We are close, and I can be myself so I feel relaxed💗🌸🌸

Q…If you didn’t join SKE48, what do you want to be in the future?
I like AKB48 group very much
So I might continue taking the audition for AKB48 group

Or maybe aim to become a model, which is my dream

Or just be an ordinary girl👧💗

I guess those are the options

There’s a lot of interesting questions
So I tried my best and answered 5 of them😊😊

Thanks for all your questions
I’m still collecting questions👍👍

 ゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

I have bought novels which I rarely read📖
I wonder if I can finish it till the end~~~ (LOL)
I will let you know if I finish it





Tonight, I promise to sleep together with that member
I wonder if she comes back soon



PS: I want to perform Team 4 stage performance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango