Wasshoi! Mihama!

"Wasshoi! Mihama!" 

2017-08-24 22:01:59

I'm SKE48 Team S Leader Kitagawa Ryouha,
18 years old,
who loves ice cream very much


Thanks for coming to the Mihama Kaiyuusai this year

Actually, I performed all 5 times for this live performance.😊♪
First time I was performed as an under.
But the 5th time today,
I became a leader,
and performed as a senbatsu member
I can't believe this actually happened.
I didn't expect it when I first performed.
Compared to that time,
I'm thinking if I have grown up

There's still a lot of things I'm lacking,
Things that I'm worse than other members at.
As a leader, there's still a lot of things that I need to learn.

It's been 5 years.
Although it's been 5 years, I can still improve.
It's up to me.
I wonder how will I turn out.
That's my thought.

In order to get closer to what I want to become
For the sake of the future of SKE48
I have to constantly think about it,
think about a lot more things that I can do
That's what I have been thinking during the live.

Thanks to a lot of support from everyone,
SKE48 got to perform at this Mihama stage again.
Thank you very much.
I'm happy about it.

This year too, I'm so happy that
I can feel the heat at the Mihama
And also the passion from every one of you


I hope next year I get to stand on this Mihama stage as a SKE48 member again

゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Questions Corner

Q.Do you only have 1 pair of fake glasses?

Maybe 3?? But today I replaced my glasses by bought new ones which look like a fake glasses and are fashionable. 😊😊💗

Q. Besides "Koppu no Naka no Komorebi", what are the songs you would like to perform during "Kasaneta Ashiato" theater stage performance?

I want to perform "Manazashi Sayonara"
If I'm doing it, I want to wear the blue one.💙💙
When I performed "Two roses" with Ami-chan,
I wore the blue one too.

Q.If you have been told that you can eat anything,
what do you want to eat the most?

Chocolate Brownies!!!
They're in my bags~~~ (LOL)
There's one at my home too 🏠
I want to eat it ! Lately I like chocolate very much.
Especially Chocolate Brownies💗💗

Thanks for all your questions.
I'm still collecting right now.
So I will be waiting for it.


゜+o。。o+゜・゜+o。。o+

Tomorrow it's Team S theater stage performance
It's a birthday celebration for the fans🎂💗
I will give my best to it and celebrate for you all


I'm very likely to have a sweet dream today.



SKE48 Team S Leader
AKB48 Team 4
Kitagawa Ryouha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Place

5th Place!

Igai ni Mango